High Pressure Testing
ITIS offers high pressure gas testing up to 1600 bar gas pressure and 2000 bar hydro pressure.
Valves are tested in bunkers and operated by means of our fully automatic actuators, equipped with operational-torque measurement devices which digitally record the data so that reporting of tests is fairly simple. All test equipment is calibrated according to international standards.
Applicable standards: API 6A PR1, PR2, PSL3G, ISO 10423, client or end user requirements.
- High pressure gas testing up to 1600 bar (20,000 psi)
- Customary test media: helium, nitrogen, methane, hydrogen, air
- Leak detection: helium (helium/nitrogen mixtures), methane
- High pressure hydro testing up to 2000 bar (30,000 psi)
- Common Fluids: water, glycol, oil